• A degree/diploma in technology or business, or equivalent work experience
• Experience in one or more of the following disciplines: Information Technology and Systems, Information Risk Management, Audit, Business Intelligence and Analytics, ideally with some of the time spent in a large, complex organization.
• Experience with relevant technical disciplines in Information Security and Information Risk Management including technical assessment, vendor assessment, systems, applications and network security, vulnerability management and information protection.
• Technical knowledge of server operating systems Linux, Red Hat, AIX, Solaris, VMWare, Windows and Azure Cloud is also preferred.
• Technical knowledge of security access protocols SSH, SSL, Secure Remote Login, CyberArk Privileged Access Security, Active Directory LDAP Access.
• Proficient in software applications Excel, Word, Power Point.
• Prior work experience in enterprise, operational and information risk management.