The client is a Canadian owned industry leader in Specialty Insurance looking for someone to join their team.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Prepare monthly adjustments, reversing journal entries and accruals.
- Complete monthly account reconciliations, and intercompany reconciliations.
- Various month end duties completed by assigned deadline.
- Handle queries from clients regarding invoices and billings.
- Review accounting discrepancies with appropriate department.
- Generate reports.
- May be required as backup for other accounting functions.
- Maintain accuracy in financial records by paying attention to detail.
- Ability to solve differences in accounting data.
- Interpret accounts and financial statements for accountants and management.
- Demonstrated self-motivation and a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development.
What you must bring to this role:
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Candidate must be fluent in English and French.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, the ability to communicate and manage expectations with clients.
- A high standard of service in handling queries.
Only those who are qualified will be contacted.