Selling Points of Position: team that designs workplace boards and retail branches visuals, flexibility to design what you want, full creative control in the role, given basic story of the goal
Best Vs Average Candidate: creative design skills, ability to create videos, great communications and storytelling ability, great fit with the team creative and communicative, positive outlook, attention to detail, able to work independently and reach out when they need assistance,
How will performance be measured: quality of work
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Proven excellence in oral and written communication skills, and ability to work closely with partners on communication strategies
2. Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and content management/HTML (light coding) – 5 years experience
3. Video Creating/Editing Experience – Using Adobe After Affects, Premier Pro, Premier Rush
4. Editorial Experience – 5 years – building and creating articles/stories for a magazine, story board to create a video
5. Ability to plan and manage multiple initiatives/projects concurrently
6. Comfortable leading others as well as working as an individual contributor
7. Demonstrated innovation and creativity in developing communications plans
8. Detail oriented and highly organized
9. Comfortable with ambiguity; ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and act both strategically and tactically
10. Strong planning, innovation development and project management skills
11. Skilled in using analytical software tools, data analysis methods and reporting techniques - social media analytics, looking at engagement stats, content
12. Ability to interact with all levels within the organization and to build productive relationships
NICE TO HAVE
1.) Photography Skills
"Develop and design exceptional creative utilizing proven frameworks while incorporating new and innovative alternatives that are on-brief and deliver on Marketing and business objectives. Design for a variety of platforms, and create the concepts, artwork and layout for digital/print projects based on creative briefs and client meetings.
CUSTOMER: Sound knowledge of TD business objectives and responsible for creation of high quality branded offline and/or online products that align to brand and business objectives in print and/or digital formats Develop or acquire images used in a variety of creative projects (for example, ads, brochures, corporate identity, packaging, presentations, promotional displays, signage, internet/intranet websites etc.) and oversee the design, layout and formatting of these materials Understand respective TD businesses and products to deliver effective marketing/creative solutions within context of own projects Provide design advice and guidance on creative projects for Marketing partners and the businesses supported Manage a set of assigned projects within agreed upon budget and timelines Present to stakeholders and obtain buy in on creative Be a brand expert and champion the brand Work closely with key stakeholders and copywriters to ensure a cohesive relationship between copy and design Proactively explore new design trends and tactics, work with respective management/leaders to develop ideas and present to Marketing/business partners Act as an expert internal consultant, providing creative solutions on projects Identify efficiencies and demonstrate exceptional attention to detail Proactively work with partners to identify and remove barriers and streamline processes May liaise with vendors and other external partners for printing, digital, photography ensuring the use of strategically-sourced vendors when possible Research best in class tactics and keep abreast of competitor creative and continuing to develop skills as appropriate Contribute to and leverage Marketing/internal best practices, follow established processes Incorporate lessons learned into current and future projects
SHAREHOLDER: Prioritize and manage own workload to meet service level requirements for service and productivity Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; escalate issues where appropriate Be knowledgeable of practices and procedures within own area of responsibility and keep abreast of emerging trends for own functional area Protect the interests of the organization identify and manage risks, and escalate non-standard, high risk transactions / activities as necessary May conduct internal and external research projects; support the development/delivery of presentations / communications to management or broader audience May conduct reporting and / or meaningful analysis at the functional or enterprise level using results to draw conclusions, make recommendations, assess the effectiveness of programs/ policies/ practices Monitor service, productivity and assess efficiency levels within own function and implement continuous process/performance improvements where opportunities exist Acquire and apply expertise in the discipline, provide guidance, assistance and direction to others Identify, recommend and effectively execute standard practices applicable to the discipline Adhere to internal policies/procedures and applicable regulatory guidelines Keep abreast of emerging issues, trends, and evolving regulatory requirements and assess potential impacts Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes in alignment with risk appetite May lead work streams by acting as a project lead / subject matter expert for small scale projects / initiatives in accordance with project management methodologies Skills: Creativity, verbal and written communication skills and problem solving ability are required. Ability to utilize various forms of media, including print, electronic and film. Ability to visualize in 2D and 3D and understand aesthetic aspects of design. Previous experience using the computer to create layouts and generate new images. Experience with Adobe publishing and graphics software a plus.
- Associate's degree in design and/or certificate in graphic design required.
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field preferred.
- 5-7 years experience required."