Customer Care Administrator
Our client is a fully diversified private property development company that has been carrying out land development, construction, and property management in Canada and the United States for more than 50 years. They are one of Toronto's most experienced and innovative real estate development companies and have earned a reputation for award-winning construction quality, beautiful designs, and efficient living spaces.
The Customer Care Administrator acts as the first point of contact for homeowners, from post-purchase through to post-warranty periods, through providing exceptional customer service. The Administrator acts as a liaison to address and direct homeowner inquiries and concerns to the appropriate internal departments and/or outside agencies as well as work in partnership with our trades. Assists with customer care and warranty administration activities, and together with all other Departments, ensures The Best Homeowner Experience is delivered at each opportunity.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Answer all telephone calls and respond to homeowner telephone inquiries, includes taking detailed messages and distributing to appropriate personnel.
- Respond to homeowner inquiries in a timely manner and handle homeowner walk-ins.
- Keeping homeowners informed on the status of their home by completing ongoing Touchpoints
- Maintain, order and follow-up office and Construction supplies and organize and maintain office files.
- Research homeowner inquiries or concerns from start to resolution.
- Coordinating with the sales, back-office, and design teams to answer all owner inquiries pre and post construction.
- Maintain and update all spreadsheets and data as requested.
- Assist the Customer Care Coordinator with:
- written correspondence to homeowners
- scheduling visits (30-day, Year-end, 2nd-year etc.), and contact homeowners to remind them of their scheduled appointments
- administrative support and back up
- documentation of lists including signoffs and updating in computer system and assist in maintaining all warranty service requests in the system
- Follow up on homeowner satisfaction with completed work and Update homeowners on outstanding work and explain maintenance and warranty coverage.
- preparing home buyer welcoming packages and other info materials.
- preparing and turnover occupancy packages for homeowners upon closing.
- and any emergencies as necessary
What you must bring to this role:
- A minimum of 3 years office administration experience in a high volume or fast paced environment is required.
- Experience with new home warranty and service or other relevant experience in the residential building industry.
- Experience in conflict resolution in a customer service environment
- Understanding of OBC (Ontario Building Code) and CPG (Construction Performance Guidelines)
- Exceptional interpersonal / customer service skills in dealing effectively with the public / homeowners including the ability to deal professionally with irate/upset customers and de-escalate different situations.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to recognize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Only Qualified candidates will be contacted