The client is a Big 5 bank’s top advisory group with over 25 years of success working with a very select group of high net worth, ultra-high net worth and family office individuals. The group has an exceptional corporate culture that nurtures close partnership and cohesion between its team members and encourages professional development and growth while providing the highest level of commitment to excellence in client service. The group is looking for a Client Associate to assist with their expansion.
We are searching for an administrative professional who is passionate about simplifying clients’ lives. This role is client-facing (in-person/virtual/audio) and directly supports the workflow efficiency of the firm. Under the guidance of a Senior Associate Wealth Advisor, the Client Associate participates in high net worth client meetings to document actions and ensure they are fulfilled in a timely, professional and accurate manner. The day-to-day tasks of this position move quickly, allowing the successful candidate to use various skills and keep their role fresh. This opportunity is aligned with an individual who appreciates attention to detail, is enthusiastic about process efficiency and enjoys client interactions.
- Administrative support for our Advisory team
- Respond to client queries directly or involve appropriate team members
- Prep client-specific reports for the Senior Associate Wealth Advisor before each client meeting
- Attend all identified client portfolio reviews with the Senior Investment Advisor
- Participate in approximately 150 high net worth client meetings each year
- Manage all workflow once a meeting is complete
- Maintain and strengthen client relationships
- Work cohesively with strategic partners (lawyers, accountants, insurance advisors)
Desired skills and qualifications
- Experience in the investment industry
- Knowledge of investment products (RRSP, RRIF, LIF, TFSA, RESP)
- Completed CSC, CPH, and WME (or willing to complete within the first six months of hire)
- IIROC licensed (or willing to obtain a license)
- Detail oriented
- Follows processes
- Works well in a team environment and independently
- Takes initiative
- Adaptable to new software
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Welcomes a challenge
- An extremely keen eye for detail
- Highly organized
- Team player
- This role is an in-office position.
- Cost of courses and licenses are covered by the firm
- $60,000 - $75,000 total annual compensation (pending experience, education and skill set)
- Potential bonus program
If you are interested in joining our unified team, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please call Amy at 780-970-5399. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Please check out our website at www.theschmidtinvestmentgroup.ca