The client is a leading financial institution with significant North American holdings and a multi- national presence. The client has operations across most verticals, including Institutional & Corporate, Wealth Management, Private Client, Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Treasury,etc.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Build and maintain personalized business relationships with current and potential clients in order to promote and sell products and services.
• Act as account manager by serving as the primary link between the Business centre and the members and clients. Ensure that clients have the products and services they need, are using them correctly, and are satisfied with them. Analyze sources of dissatisfaction and recommend solutions.
• Identify and analyze member and client needs, develop personalized solutions, and prepare an integrated service offering. Negotiate applicable conditions with members and clients.
• Recommend strategies and solutions for reaching Business centre objectives such as increased sales volumes, sound risk management, portfolio profitability and improved business relations.
• Proactive in business development and networking
• Adhere to current policies, practices, and standards as well as to the various laws governing the distribution of financial products and services.
• Ensure sound and prudent risk management for the entire portfolio under your responsibility.
What you must bring to this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• 4+ years of relevant experience
• Strong knowledge of current financial, economic, political, and legislative events; including market and financial analysis
• In depth understanding of credit characteristics and risks inherent to the major agricultural markets and to their related markets
• Knowledge of loan contracts and security agreements
• Proficient in business financing and credit management standards and practices
• Understanding practices for granting, monitoring, collecting, and recovering business credit services
Only those who are qualified will be contacted