Position: Business Analyst III
Duration: 11 Months
- Research, recommend and implement workflow efficiencies to continually improve service quality and efficiency of operational business processes.
- Also provide subject matter expertise to team members, conduct interviews with business and technical experts to identify and communicate issues.
- Gather comprehensive information to be used in problem identification and resolution.
- Work with management to identify workflow or technology issues and develop creative solutions.
- Assist with development of user test plans and testing to validate system enhancements.
- Develop new procedure documentation in support of new process, products or system enhancements.
- Assist in discussing proposed system enhancements and modifications with IS staff and Operations.
- Provide post implementation support for all approved deliverables.
- Conduct train the trainer sessions.
- Good understanding of department processes with strong technical product or processing system knowledge
- Convey information clearly and effectively through both verbal and written communication
- Good organizational skills
- Flexible and adaptable when dealing with change.
- Good problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- Work well in independent or team basis as situation dictates
- Effective presentation skills
- Subject matter expert Handles defined project or analytical tasks.
Preference will be given to candidate with accounting background and previous experience in financial reporting role in insurance and finance industry.