A Boutique portfolio management firm and investment counseling firm that develops sustainable wealth and asset management solutions for affluent Canadian families and foundations.
This position is to provide wealth planning, tax & insurance services to client’s family clients in partnership with the Wealth Financial Associates and Portfolio Managers.
What you will achieve in this Role:
- Collaborate with Wealth Financial Associates and Portfolio Managers in the preparation and delivery of wealth/financial plans for clients.
- Provide direct financial planning services to clients and be a point of contact for existing client base.
- Provide support to the team and connected accounting professionals in the assembly and delivery of annual tax documents.
- Support the provision of insurance solutions to the firm’s clients through applicably licensed insurance professionals.
- Act as a technical resource in the areas of wealth and insurance planning for the firm’s clients and support the acquisition and retention of clients for the firm.
- You will report to the Vice President of Wealth Planning.
What you must bring to the role:
- 8+ years in Financial Planning with a CFA designation.
- Having experience in portfolio, wealth management & insurance practices.
- Experience in the design and execution of comprehensive financial plans & insurance for the firm’s clients.
- Experience with wealth planning software.
- You must have strong Business Understanding and Relationship Management skills.