Position: Senior Business Analyst
Duration: 9 months contract
Senior Business Analyst, Core Talent and Performance
The Core Platforms team is part of the Corporate Transformation & Operations (CTO) department within the Bank’s Group Human Resources function. Corporate Transformation & Operations (CTO) is a multi-functional area focused on enabling a legendary colleague experience:
- Enhancement of HR Application User Experience with innovative ways of delivering HR services
- Strengthening HR Change Management capabilities to execute with excellence
- Optimizing HR processes to simplify colleague experience and reduce HR operating costs The Corporate Transformation & Operations (CTO) team is responsible for functional leadership and business operational management of our HR technology platforms with a focus on designing and implementing forward-looking solutions to improve our HR application colleague experience.
- Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Talent, the Business Analyst will maintain the ongoing operations and design, configuration, and deployment of HR Business Processes in MyHR (Powered by Workday) and SuccessFactors(P3).
- Solution Development: identify and solve Human Resource problems and move beyond incremental features to a complete end-to-end solution.
- Solution Delivery: use a combination of product knowledge, data, and teamwork to ensure we provide well-crafted solutions to the Human Resources team, other corporate functions, managers, and employees in a consultative capacity.
- Ownership of Outcomes: take ownership for a successful product outcome and anticipate needs across HR functions, system development/IT, HR operations, and production support teams
- Own & Drive Operational Excellence: document internal workings of software and processes, including workflows of internally developed software and workflows and procedures of third-party software.
- When documentation does not exist, ensure it is created and maintained.
- Process Improvement: recommend process improvements and an implementation plan to streamline and provide efficiencies through automation and process redesign.
- IT Partnership: partner effectively with multiple IT teams to provide and guide requirements, planning, and development. This includes the ability to speak to technical aspects of HR systems and work with technical team members through the detailed design phase to ensure proper current and future interpretation of business requirements.
- Partner with internal Business Operations and HR teams to plan and execute Workday projects
- Partner closely with business and support teams to understand system end-user needs and provide recommendations to keep Workday business processes simple and efficient. Lead and communicate system related releases, upgrades and enhancements.
- Perform routine break/fix support and regression testing and support the inbound/outbound interfaces to the system
- Provide end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance and escalation management. Monitor reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps and proactively identify potential sources of increased efficiency and enhancements
- Assist in the development of detailed system requirements, test plans and training materials
- Review, analyze and create detailed documentation of business processes and systems functionality, including workflows, program functions and steps required to execute transactions
- Manage day-to-day administration of Workday including configuration, testing, and troubleshooting of issues related to business processes, security, and reporting.
- Build and manage customer relationships by demonstrating a desire to deeply understand their business processes and challenges,
- Demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset and an ability to execute.
- Deliver subject matter expertise on HR systems based upon functional areas or projects assigned.
- Develop and articulate solution options that consider technical landscape as well as incorporates user experience, scalability, security and best practices. Clearly highlight the merits and disadvantages of solution options to support informed decisions by our customers. Provides scoping of complexity and effort for each option.
- Provide input to change management strategy and deployment from a systems perspective.
- Develop and implement support models for new functionality/systems deployments.
- Identify and recommend process improvements, system enhancements, and new applications to support business strategies and operational needs.
- Remain informed on current HR Technology trends and new systems release features for incumbent applications.
- Support audit and compliance efforts, where necessary.
- Communicate system availability & outages to business partners/users
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Tech savvy with strong knowledge and familiarity with leading edge HR solutions (MyHR/Workday and SuccessFactors(P3) experience)
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills, logical problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills, The ability to obtain consensus and engagement among multiple partners
- Excellent relationship management skills Innovative with the aptitude to apply design thinking principles to re-imagine the colleague experience from a user perspective
- Document project requirements and configurate needs in workday
Nice to haves
- Talent Management experience