Position: Business Analyst V
Duration: 3 months contract
- Research, recommend and implement workflow efficiencies to continually improve service quality and efficiency of operational business processes.
- Also provide subject matter expertise to team members, Conduct interviews with business and technical experts to identify and communicate issues. Gather comprehensive information to be used in problem identification and resolution.
- Work with management to identify workflow or technology issues and develop creative solutions.
- Assist with development of user test plans and testing to validate system enhancements.
- Develop new procedure documentation in support of new process, products or system enhancements.
- Assist in discussing proposed system enhancements and modifications with IS staff and Operations.
- Provide post implementation support for all approved deliverables.
- Conduct train the trainer sessions.
- Good understanding of department processes with strong technical product or processing system knowledge
- Convey information clearly and effectively through both verbal and written communication
- Good organizational skills
- Flexible and adaptable when dealing with change.
- Good problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- Work well in independent or team basis as situation dictates
- Effective presentation skills
- Subject matter expert Handles defined project or analytical tasks.