Our client is a boutique accounting firm that provides a supportive environment for entrepreneurs who are looking for management consulting services in the Greater Toronto Area. The client specializes in external audit solutions for their clients.
A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Take on a professional role as part of our client-facing teams
- Support the development of the audit approach and complete planning procedures
- Examine financial and accounting records, other documents, or watch certain processes and procedures being performed
- Ask a range of questions – from formal written questions to informal oral questions – with a range of individuals at our client organizations
- Test the client organization's internal controls
- Verify and test financial statements and supporting disclosures
- Perform completion procedures to support issuance of the audit report Experiences And Skills
What you must bring to this role:
- 1+ years of audit experience
- In pursuit of, or certified CPA
- Some understanding of Canadian auditing standards
- Knowledge of IFRS and/or ASPE, US GAAP is considered an asset
- Project management experience an asset
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills that allow you to thrive in a team environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Commission for any referrals or inbound business you bring
- Marketing allowance for client meeting, dinners, etc.
- Will sponsor candidates in pursuit of CPA
- Flexible hybrid work environment
Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted