SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Candidate will be Project Analyst/Jr PM
- Will be assigned to different/multiple project.
- Manages project schedule
- Will work with Sr PM
- Experience with Various reporting
- Conduct regular, ongoing analysis, evaluation / assessment and review current and future state business processes/ procedures within the assigned business area
- Gather required information and document/map current and future processes, provide input and recommendations to support process improvement
- Streamline and standardize procedures representing the process mitigate errors, reduce risk, providing consistency
- Build effective relationships with key business partners within the assigned portfolio
- Analyze the feasibility and impact of new initiatives, process improvements, technical solutions, and/or products/features
- Act as the process representative for a defined area on a variety of projects
- Support/lead the completion of low risk/impact projects/initiatives related to processes/ procedures within the business area
- Coordinate status reports, communication and deliverables for one or more projects
- May represent the business and provide coordination within the business, with external service providers and other areas within the bank, on operational processes/ projects
- Develop and maintain a high level of business knowledge and an understanding of project management principles and methodology
- Support the development of internal standards and procedures
- Support the development of communication, implementation and/or training plans to support implementation of projects and/or business initiatives
- May support training plans for new/improved processes/ procedures, including creation and deployment of communication circulars
- Prioritize and manage own workload to meet service level requirements for service and productivity
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; escalate issues where appropriate
- Be knowledgeable of practices and procedures within own area of responsibility and keep abreast of emerging trends for own functional area
- Protect the interests of the organization identify and manage risks, and escalate non-standard, high risk transactions / activities as necessary
- Conduct reporting and / or meaningful analysis at the functional or enterprise level using results to draw conclusions, make recommendations, assess the effectiveness of programs/ policies/ practices
- Monitor service, productivity and assess efficiency levels within own function and implement continuous process/performance improvements where opportunities exist
- Acquire and apply expertise in the discipline, provide guidance, assistance and direction to others
- Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes in alignment with risk appetite
- On assigned projects/initiatives, use project/process management software / tools and applicable templates to prepare documentation, track, monitor and report information, and maintain database(s) as applicable
- May lead work streams by acting as a project lead / subject matter expert for small scale projects / initiatives in accordance with project management methodologies
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one s time.
- Basic knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
- 10+ years experience required."
- 4+ years of Project Analyst experience
- Experience with Project Schedule
- Excellent communication skills
- 4+ years’ Experience with reporting
- Managing raid logs
- Meetings management
NICE TO HAVE:
- MS Project
- Excel VLOOKUP, pivot etc..
- Prior banking experience
- Familiar with agile
- Previous AML/regulatory experience