SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities/Areas of Focus. Including but not limited to:
- Run Data Governance Process
- Drive continued data cleanup activities in Ariba and Coupa Risk
- Execute against business-as-usual data maintenance processes and procedures to ensure continued alignment data standards
- Develop/implement/enhance reporting against the above – more efficiently
- Progress tracking
- Exception reporting
- Seeking dynamic Data Analyst to support large Vendor Management Office.
- Ideal candidate would have familiarity with procurement tools (ideally SAP Ariba and Coupa Risk) and third party risk management processes, is comfortable handling large amounts of data, performing complex analyses for stakeholders, supporting innovation / digitization and process improvement.
- Performance will be measured on timeliness / accuracy of reports / analyses, and against various deliverables/initiatives
- Advanced Excel – pivot tables, vlookups, working and matching large amounts of data - Proven expertise with MS Excel
- Previous Data Analyst Exp – 2-4 years
- Superior Analytical & Information delivery skills.
- Must be able tackle complex analyses leveraging data from various disparate sources and deliver succinct, actionable information.(Ideally SAP Ariba)
- Knowledge of Sourcing and Procurement lifecycle – Vendor Management to align data, review and take action (quality control)
- Familiarity with SAP Ariba sourcing tool is preferred
- Proven process improvement skills. Understanding of Lean Management principles would be an asset
- Knowledge Power Bi (or similar reporting & insight delivery tools) would be a definite asset
NICE TO HAVE:
- Familiarity with Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) disciplines