Job Description: Project Manager - IT III - MFCJP00009348
Position: Project Manager - IT III
Duration: 11 months contract
An opportunity has been identified to assist the Group Functions Technology team in the management of initiatives from ideation through risk, finance, development, and deployment. Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills, exceptional organization, and a focus on navigating segment processes and clearing barriers.
Reporting to the Technology Business Management & Strategy Delivery Lead, the Senior Business Analyst is responsible for compiling updates from cross-functional teams and collaborating with Procurement, Operations, and IT leads to prepare initiative artifacts based on technical requirements and stakeholder interviews. The individual will advance projects through internal processes and gates in collaboration with Risk and Finance, present regular status updates, and act as a liaison across project teams and stakeholders to ensure work moves smoothly and efficiently.
Skills and Requirements
• Understanding of and familiarity with Procurement, Operations, and IT functions at a Corporate level
• Familiarity and experience with Procurement & HR approaches, technologies, and methodologies; hands-on experience preferred but not required, however candidates must understand the principles involved
• Past project delivery covering Fieldglass and data hub / integration / transformation will be an asset
• Experience understanding and developing effective business cases
• Understanding of IT cost drivers (labour, hardware, software)
• Strong grasp of common concepts and principles in software development (Agile, continuous integration, deployment lifecycle, etc.)
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills demonstrating ability to work with a large volume of data
• Experience and comfort presenting to management, fielding questions and providing clarification as needed
• Experience working in a cross-functional program governance capacity and able to provide direction and support
• Not afraid to roll up their sleeves to problem solve and drive progress across workstreams